Автор Тема: Law of vibration  (Прочитано 75192 раз)

Оффлайн alex1940

• Ветеран
Law of vibration
« : 30 Января 2010, 13:02:56 »
  In making my calculations on the stock market, or
any future event, I get the past history and find out
what cycle we are in and then predict the curve for the
future, which is a repetition of past market movements.
The great law of vibration is based on like producing
like. Like causes produce like effects. Wireless teleg-
raphy, the phonograph and the radio are based on this
law. The limit of future predictions based on exact
mathematical law is only restricted by lack of knowledge
of correct data on past history to work from. It is
just as easy to figure 100 years or 1000 years in the
future as one or two years ahead, if you have the correct
starting point and know the cycle which is going to be
repeated.

повторение прошлого в одной и той же секьюрити

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
Re: Law of vibration
« Ответ #1 : 31 Января 2010, 21:42:35 »
  На самом деле туманная вещь этот закон вибрации,вот читаю читаю и нифига понять толком понять не могу.
Из того что более менее понял.
 Каждый рынок имеет свою вибрацию.
Вибрация это как бы цифра от 1 до 9  по которой этот рынок работает.
 Находят её из точки рождения рынка или по самым хаям и лоу.
 Цифра обозначает чо рынок будет ходить по множителям цифры вибрации,т.е. если 8 то 64 и т.д. Т.е. инструмент работает по квадрату 64 к примеру,и по времени и по цене. Там же тренд меняется на угле в 45 градусов,где цена= времени,т.е. к примеру 64 пункта - 64 часа и т.д. .е. циклы.

А дальше тупик пока.

Оффлайн alex1940

• Ветеран
« Ответ #2 : 02 Февраля 2010, 02:16:21 »
солнечные и лунные затмения изучайте оттуда всё можно вытянуть
но довольно сложно + квадраты чисел

На самом деле туманная вещь этот закон вибрации,вот читаю читаю и нифига понять толком понять не могу.
Из того что более менее понял.
 Каждый рынок имеет свою вибрацию.
Вибрация это как бы цифра от 1 до 9  по которой этот рынок работает.
 Находят её из точки рождения рынка или по самым хаям и лоу.
 Цифра обозначает чо рынок будет ходить по множителям цифры вибрации,т.е. если 8 то 64 и т.д. Т.е. инструмент работает по квадрату 64 к примеру,и по времени и по цене. Там же тренд меняется на угле в 45 градусов,где цена= времени,т.е. к примеру 64 пункта - 64 часа и т.д. .е. циклы.

А дальше тупик пока.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #3 : 02 Февраля 2010, 11:10:11 »
actually the law of vibration is fairly simple - take a significant low, run dates forward etc degrees.   .the "vibrations" are coming off of that low. Yes, lows are significant. for whatever reason highs do not,  30,60,90,120 etc  work as well.

Оффлайн alex1940

• Ветеран
« Ответ #4 : 02 Февраля 2010, 21:21:21 »
actually the law of vibration is fairly simple - take a significant low, run dates forward etc degrees.   .the "vibrations" are coming off of that low. Yes, lows are significant. for whatever reason highs do not,  30,60,90,120 etc  work as well.

ну Вы не понимаете. Математики не могут решить эту задачу с природой с погодой с землетрясениями
хотя древние решили её. Это не очень сложно если понять ...задача для ребёнка

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #5 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:17:48 »
   Может я и не понимаю пока,просто мало времени на изучение подробностей закона вибрации,но у меня есть много лиературы имнно по нему,и мельком глянув её,не увидел не в одной упоминаний про затмения. Просолнце и луну видел,но не про затмения.

К примеру есть такое,где по полочкам разложены цитаты гана про вибрацию.  victory

The first Gann quotation marks start with:
"For the past ten years I have devoted my entire time and attention to the speculative markets. Like many others, I lost thousands of dollars and experienced the usual ups and downs incidental to the novice who enters the market without preparatory knowledge of the subject.
"I soon began to realize that all successful men, whether lawyers, doctors, or scientists, devoted years of time to the study and investigation of their particular pursuit or profession before attempting to make any money out of it.
"Being in the brokerage business myself and handling large accounts, I have opportunities seldom afforded the ordinary man for studying the cause of success and failure in the speculations of others. 1 found that over ninety per cent of the traders who go into the market without knowledge or study usually lose in the end. "

Here Gann tells us a few things about himself. He sees it is necessary to spend considerable time in learning knowledge of a subject and that people who do are successful and people who don't aren't. Remember we are hearing Gann's way, and that mine or yours may be different (unless we blindly follow someone else and fail to see our own way). Gann goes on:

"I soon began to note the periodical recurrence of the rise and fall in stocks and commodities. This led me to conclude that natural law was the basis of market movements. I then decided to devote ten years of my life to the study of natural law as applicable to the speculative markets and to devote my best energies toward making speculation a profitable profession. After exhaustive researches and investigations of the known sciences, I discovered that the Law of Vibration enabled me to accurately determine the exact points to which stocks or commodities should rise and fall within a given time. The working out of this law determines the cause and predicts the effect long before the Street is aware either. Most speculators can testify to the fact that it is looking at the effect and ignoring the cause that has produced their losses.

Here he begins talking about natural law and periodical recurrence and after the study of this he discovers the Law of Vibration. Then he mentions that "the working out of this law determines the "cause" and predicts the effect. He then clarifies a fact, that "cause" is much more productive in being successful than "effect".
« Последнее редактирование: 04 Февраля 2010, 01:20:43 от kaizer »

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #6 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:20:11 »
"It is impossible here to give an adequate idea of the Law of Vibration as I apply it to the markets, however, the layman may be able to grasp some of the principles when I state that the Law of Vibration is the fundamental law upon which wireless telegraphy, wireless telephone and phonographs are based. Without the existence of this law the above inventions would have been impossible."

Ok he is not going to tell us all he knows but points us in a direction of seeing how wireless technology works. Not wires but wireless, through the air...(didn't he write about a Tunnel Thru the Air?) So this law allows communication through the air, allows something to move from here to there without supporting physical structures as in wires. This is where we would have to know what Gann knew about wireless and his using this example to describe how the Law of Vibration makes it possible. Let's just let all this stuff percolate in our minds and see what comes out in a little whileю

"In order to test out the efficiency of my idea I have not only put in years of labor in the regular way, but I spent nine months working night and day in the Astor Library of New York and in the British Museum of London, going over the records of stock transactions as far back as 1820.1 have incidentally examined the manipulations of Jay Gould, Daniel Drew, Commodore Vanderbilt, and all the other important Wall Street manipulators from that time to the present day. I have examined every quotation of Union Pacific prior to and from the time ofE. H. Harriman's securing control, and can say that of all the manipulations in the history of Wall Street, Mr. Harriman's was the most masterly. The figures show that, whether unconsciously or not, Mr. Harriman worked strictly in accordance with natural law.

He again reminds us he is a workaholic, this is just his way and his nature so be aware of it and not necessarily take it on as ours (if it isn't). Look first within, then out and see clearly from your own eyes not others. He mentions Mr. Harriman's masterly manipulations of the market could have been conscious or unconscious but that it worked in strict accordance with natural law.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #7 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:21:32 »
"In going over the history of markets and the great mass of related statistics, it soon becomes apparent that certain laws govern the changes and variations in the value of stocks and there exists periodic or cyclic law, which is at the back of all these movements. Observation has shown that there are regular periods of intense activity on the Exchange followed by periods of inactivity. Mr. Henry Hall, in his recent book devoted much space to 'Cycles of Prosperity and Depression' which he found recurring at regular intervals of time. The law which I have applied will not only give these long cycles or swings, but the daily and even hourly movements of stocks. By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and what point the greatest resistance is to be met."

He found there are certain laws and he calls them periodic and cyclic (and these are at the back of all movements, or another way of saying this may be these are the hidden reasons for the movements. So we should pay attention here. Knowing the vibration of the stock will allow one to determine support and resistance levels. So far he tells us this Law of Vibration is the reason wireless can work, and wireless is through the air. So far he doesn't want to tell us much more, so this through the air may be important. What is so amazing about something through the air? Ok, well keep an open mind; otherwise we will fill in the blanks with what we think from our background and not Gann's'. What Gann is telling us is coming from what he sees and knows, and for us to know that, we must see it the same way. Right now we may not, so staying available to it is better than saying we know and seeing something else. Patience is the doorway to what else is coming.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #8 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:22:48 »
"Those in close touch with the market have noticed the phenomena of ebb and flow, or rise and fall in the value of stocks. At certain times a stock will become intensely active, large transactions being made in it; at other times this same stock will become practically stationary or inactive with a very small volume of sales. I have found that the Law of Vibration governs and controls these conditions. I have also found that certain phases of this law govern the rise in a stock and an entirely different rule operates on the decline.
In the definitions of vibration *(see Chapter JO, The Creation Cycle of Vibration), one was "ebb and flow". So Gann gives us another clue, "ebb and flow" is in the market or "rise and fall" is the same thing. Vibration is the rise and fall of the market. This is different than the "through the air stuff perhaps. It is the physical display of the up and down of the market which is "price". Then Gann goes on to say there are "times" of great action and "times" of small action and the Law of Vibration governs these. So the Law is a controlling factor of time and price in the market.
Then he goes a little farther in stating that this controlling or governing of price and time has a different rule for up movement than for down movement in price. He alludes to specific parts of the law being responsible for one direction and maybe not the other. So the cyclic nature is not necessarily symmetrical from some perspectives.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #9 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:26:16 »
"While Union Pacific and other railroad stocks which made their high prices in August were declining, United States Steel common was steadily advancing. The Law of Vibration was at work, sending a particular stock on the upward trend, whilst others were trending downward.
"I have found that in the stock itself exists its harmonic or inharmonic relationship to the driving power or force behind it. The secret of all its activity is therefore apparent. By my method I can determine the vibration of each stock and by also taking certain time values into consideration I can in the majority of cases tell exactly what the stock will do under given conditions."

Then we see he talks about different things having different interactions with the Law, so perhaps what is in one stock is different than what is in another and they will manifest differently. The vibration of a stock is different than the vibration of another and each will be affected uniquely through this Law of Vibration. He very clearly states that he has found something within a stock "itself that is in harmonic or inharmonic relationship to an external power of force. This external force is the driving power behind the stock and that this is the secret to all its activity; that when two things are in harmony/disharmony (the stock and the driving external force) that it is indicative of its actions. He suggests it is possible to determine the vibration of the stock and that this can be applied in a manner to knowing what will happen, in accordance with certain existing conditions.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #10 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:28:01 »
"The power to determine the trend of the market is due to my knowledge of the characteristics of each individual stock and a certain grouping of different stocks under their proper rates of vibration. Stocks are like electrons, atoms, and molecules, which hold persistently to their own individuality in response to the fundamental Law of Vibration. Science teaches 'that an original impulse of any kind finally resolves itself into periodic or rhythmical motion,' also just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year ever brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rises.'

Now we get another clue that stocks are like electrons, atoms and molecules that are uniquely individualistic, different from each other and having a unique response to the Law of Vibration. Then we are given two quotes from science:
1) "that an original impulse of any kind resolves itself into periodic or rhythmical motion"  and
2) "just as the pendulum returns again in its swing, just as the moon returns in its orbit, just as the advancing year ever brings the rose of spring, so do the properties of the elements periodically recur as the weight of the atoms rise".
These two statements are worth spending some time with to understand what Gann is saying. It is for you to open your mind to what you are looking for, Gann gives some interesting nuggets to ponder and play with, or discard and move on to what is of more interest. You will know, and if it is yes, don't pass it by, all these doors lead to the same place, but we have to open them, we have to go through and see what is there and how it fits into our Universe.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #11 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:28:49 »
"From my extensive investigations, studies and applied tests, I find that not only do the various stocks vibrate, but that the driving forces controlling the stocks are also in a state of vibration. These vibratory forces can only be known by the movements they generate on the stocks and their values in the market. Since all great swings or movements of the market are cyclic they act in accordance with the periodic law.

As he would advise by his repeated statement of extensive investigations, studies and applied tests, spend some time with this stuff. The atoms periodic movement as represented in the Periodic Table of Elements produces the natural elements that make up our physical reality and they are identified by and regulated by this Law of Vibration, which is in itself a vibration. Therefore everything is vibration and our understanding of its workings will reveal what is the basis and understanding of what is happening. We are presented with the building blocks of our Universe as a means of understanding vibration, and everything we may want to know will come from this understanding. It seems Gann thinks this is kind of important, what do you think?

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #12 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:30:09 »
"Science has laid down the principle that 'the properties of an element are a periodic function of its atomic weight.' A famous scientist has stated that 'we are brought to the conviction that diversity in phenomenal nature in its different kingdoms is most intimately associated with numerical relationship. The numbers are not intermixed, chaotically and accidentally, but are subject to regular periodicity. The changes and developments are also seen to be in many cases undulatory.'

Now Gann gives us another quote: "we are brought to the conviction that diversity in phenomenal nature in its different kingdoms is most intimately associated with numerical relationship. The numbers are not intermixed, chaotically and accidentally, but are subject to regular periodicity. The changes and developments are also seen to be in many cases undulatory." This statement is loaded with many ideas and a closer look will probably be worth our time.
First we hear of a numerical relationship, that numbers somehow have an important part of this hidden message we are looking for. That these numbers are not intermixed, chaotically and accidentally but are regular and held to periodicity, that they are not unrelated or separate but intimately a finite part of this whole we are looking for. (This view of numbers may be from Gann's understanding of the Pythagorean notion that everything is number.) So we can infer that the Law of Vibration is also defined as/by number or numbers. Then we hear that the changes and developments (something happening) in many cases are undulatory. Gann's choice of word here is suggesting again that this periodic movement, this ebb and flow, up and down, is like a wave on the water perhaps, or more in connection with the wireless clue he gave earlier it is like the undulating wave of energy that moves through the air in the form of electromagnetic waves perhaps, or sound waves or light waves.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #13 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:31:31 »
"Thus, I affirm, every class of phenomena, whether in nature or in the stock market, must be subject to the universal law of causation and harmony. Every effect must have an adequate cause.

Gann uses a more strong statement, he affirms, that the stock market is subject to cause and effect, but more specifically to a law of causation and harmony. Adding harmony to this law of causation brings us back to the recognition that this process of causation is orderly, balanced and not chaotic or random but mathematically stable and in terms of numbers would be knowable and sustainable or renewable in some orderly fashion. This is important to see, that all this stuff we are looking at is very predictable and we can predict if we are aware of it.

"If we wish to avert failure in speculation we must deal with causes. Everything in existence is based on exact proportion and perfect relationship. There is no chance in nature, because mathematical principles of the highest order lie at the foundation of all things. Faraday said: 'There is nothing in the Universe but mathematical points of force.'

Now he emphasizes the nature of the Universe and more specifically the Law of Vibration is not subject to chance but is in exact proportion and relationship. In fact, it is based in mathematical principle, in numbers. That everything is but mathematical points of force or another way of saying it may be everything is a number. If this is so, then it is easy to see how everything is unique and has a different number or else it must be the same. Knowing the vibration or number of something gives us the presence of believing it is predictable, and not random or chaotic.

Оффлайн kaizer

• Ветеран
« Ответ #14 : 04 Февраля 2010, 01:33:19 »
"Vibration is fundamental; nothing is exempt from this law; it is universal, therefore applicable to every class of phenomena on the globe."

It is everything, no exceptions, everything and so everything is available and possible because of this. Everything includes me and you too. We are a function of the Law and so are predictable in a similar fashion. We are joining in harmony or disharmony with markets and everything else in the Universe through this law.

"Through the Law of Vibration every stock in the market moves in its own distinctive sphere of activities, as to intensity, volume and direction; all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration. Stocks, like atoms, are really centers of energies, therefore they are controlled mathematically. Stocks create their own field of action and power; power to attract and repel, which principle explains why certain stocks at times lead the market and 'turn dead' at other times. Thus to speculate scientifically it is absolutely necessary to follow natural law."

Knowing that a stock, commodity, index, currency or any market is unique and knowable and possesses its own sphere of activities allows one to know how to predict it, as sure as 1 + 1 = 2, the vibration of the thing we are looking to predict will add up just as simply.
Then Gann uses a word we may want to pay attention to. He mentions "all the essential qualities of its evolution are characterized in its own rate of vibration". That the life cycle it has lived or is presently living is found in its rate of vibration. That this rate of vibration, this path or speed of this path that the vibration has been traveling is representing its evolving path, and therefore that its evolution is a representation of its vibration. From first impulse to present mathematical point of force, or number or shall we say price.